Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Spring Break 05

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member imported_VTgal's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 24th, 2002
    Posts
    1,245
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Spring Break 05

    My last official spring break. Very strange feeling.

    But I'm very excited! My roomie and I are taking a short roadtrip South. Visiting North Myrtle, so I can see friends that I worked with at Beach Cove. Then on to the beautiful city of Charleston....then driving to Savaaaaannah.

    Looks absolutely beautiful on the coast today.... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
    Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
    George Orwell

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Spring Break 05

    You're making me very very bitter....
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_VTgal's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 24th, 2002
    Posts
    1,245
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Spring Break 05

    Aww...I'm sorry. I promise that wasn't my intention!

    I'm just extremely excited. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

    I'm never been to Savannah!
    Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
    George Orwell

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Spring Break 05

    I don't blame you...actually never been there either, or I dont think. Just the idea of break, beach, heck sun and it being above 45 degrees is about to make me snap [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member imported_VTgal's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 24th, 2002
    Posts
    1,245
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Spring Break 05

    I know what you mean...this Blacksburg weather has had me on the brink of insanity. Like the other day when I was walking to class and my face was burning because of the wind.

    I've heard Savannah is a wonderful southern city. My dad said it's great this time of year too!
    Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
    George Orwell

  6. #6
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Spring Break 05

    Savannah is beautiful

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Spring Break 05

    Ok....dang now I wish I knew more people on here to load up and go to the beach with. That view is literally making me cry.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member imported_VTgal's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 24th, 2002
    Posts
    1,245
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Spring Break 05

    Ahh...I know....Sometimes when I was working, I would take a break and ride the elevator to a high floor (there are 16 floors) and just stare for a couple of minutes....especially in the evening.
    Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
    George Orwell

  9. #9
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Spring Break 05

    Spring Break = quiet Town of Blacksburg for me. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

    So y'all just go on...getonouttahere....
    [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  10. #10
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Spring Break 05

    someone be sure to let me know whats going on in the 'burg on Saint Patty's Day. i'll be in town for a meeting. well, a social with beverages provided until 7pm courtesy of the Virginia taxpayers. you know, discussing important things. yeah right. can't beat that though.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •